Saturday, September 13, 2008

What do you miss?

I was reading a beauty blog a few days ago and it was about beauty products that have been discontinued. That got me thinking about that things, not necessarily beauty related (but mostly), that I miss. I mean, it never fails that I find a product that works really well on my skin or hair, then it's gone. Or, there is a certain shade of eye shadow or blush, then the next time you go to purchase it, the salesperson tells you they no longer make it. I also hate it when I find over the counter medications that work for my allergy/sinus issues then they quit making them. (Or people abuse them and you have to sign over your first-born child in order to get something with real Sudafed in it. Damn meth-heads.) Here are a few of mine, but I'd like to know what other people miss, because I surely am not alone. So, think hard and respond away!

Clean and Clear Shampoo/Conditioner
Chanel "Very Vamp" lipstick and nail polish
Benadryl Chewable Tablets (grape flavored)
Lancome Maqui Libre Foundation

No comments: