Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Goodbye Death Trap!

Wooo-freaking-hooo!!! I finally got rid of my van, AKA "Death Trap". We'd been tinkering with the idea and had gone car hunting in Olathe, only to come home empty handed. Well, after driving it up there this weekend to get our last load of stuff, Nathan decided I was right and it was time to get rid of it. We think the computer was getting ready to go out, plus it needed all new breaks, rotors, shocks and struts. Not a cheap fix, especially considering the van wasn't worth much to begin with. We didn't get anything brand new, but it's new to me. It's a 2004 Tahoe LT. It is really nice. It is leather interior with 3 rows of seats and has about every option you could want, minus a DVD system. We got a pretty good deal on it and my payments are lower on it then they were on the van. I'll take some pics soon (and try to figure out how to post them).

No comments: