Saturday, March 29, 2008

A New Obsession

For those of you that have known me for any length of time, you know I have this "thing" for shoes and purses. I LOVE them. I guess a lot of the reason behind that is no matter what my weight has been, those two things always fit. They can be so much fun and really add that extra "something" to an outfit. Over the years I've done better at taming my obsession. I still drool over the new Coach bags and shoes and SOMEDAY will own a LV Epi Cannes in red. But for now, I have found something fun and cheap! It is eyeglasses! A friend of mine turned me onto this website www.zennioptical.com . Their glasses start at around $9 a pair for single vision prescription glasses. They have hundreds to choose from. I'm in eyeglass heaven!!! I know, most of you are used to seeing me in contacts, but there is something in the air in Olathe that has my allergies driving me crazy, so I've started wearing my glasses more. I was bored with the couple pair I had and now I have 3 lovely new pair that I can sport. Even better, I got for less the $40 shipped!!! I now keep checking for new arrivals and have my eye on a couple pair to make into prescription sunglasses. Seriously, for you accessory lovers like myself, check it out. You won't be disappointed!

No comments: