Monday, March 3, 2008

Healthy?

Gosh, I'm afraid to say the word out loud! It's kind of like mentioning we're quiet at work because you know as soon as you do, the crap hits the fan! But, it looks like everyone is well on the road to recovery. Grayson hasn't had a fever since Sunday morning. We're still giving him breathing treatments, but we do those periodically year round due to his RAD. So, I'm crossing my fingers we are out of the sick zone!

Spring break is approaching and I am hoping to take a few days and come to Wichita. I'm not making any promises, but I REALLY want to come and visit. I miss my family and friends and I need a break. I can't take time off of work, so it'll be a short visit, but worth it.

Anyway, I'm at work and need to get myself into work mode. Wishing everyone a good week!

No comments: