Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Jinxed Myself

I knew as soon as I said we were all healthy something would happen. Of course, it happened to me. I have a lovely head/chest cold-allery-sinus stuff thanks to the weather. My nose is raw from blowing it so much and I even use the good Kleenex! I'm sure my coworkers are tired of hearing my cough, sneeze, sniffle and blow my ever-running nose. My ears are also stopped up which makes it kind of hard to properly hear my radio. It's bad when officers are coming in and asking which one of us is sick. BUT, this stupid cold is NOT going to stop me from coming to Wichita next week! I won't let it! I have a playdate as soon as I get into town to meet up with friends and have some good girl time. Not sure what else I'll do while I'm "home". Probably just enjoy seeing my parents, siblings, family and friends. It's going to get crammed into a few short days, but I NEED this trip. I'm homesick something terrible. I'll miss getting to see the kids hunt for Easter eggs, but got some cute things for their baskets, not to mention some stinkin' cute outfits. Now I just need to find shoes. Guess I'll add that to my list. Well, I need to go blow my nose and refill my water.

No comments: