Friday, June 25, 2010

Hitting Home

I received an email the other day from my mom and it included this quote:

"May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly
where you are meant to be.. May you not forget the infinite
possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use
the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been
given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let
this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom
to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of
us"


This really hit home for me. I am constantly second guessing my decisions. I am also very hard on myself. I easily forget that this is just ME. That the people who love me, love me for who I am. The Lord has truly blessed me in my life.

No comments: