Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Unacceptable

The size of my ass. Seriously. I worked so hard over the last couple of years to lose weight and since I've moved back to Wichita all I've done is pack on the pounds. What is it about this place? I can try to blame it on thyroid issues or blood sugar issues all I want, but part of it is that I LIKE FOOD! A friend of mine told me I'm getting fat because I'm happy again. (Being back home.) And that happy people eat. So that creates a quandry in and of itself. I'm unhappy that I'm a lardo, but do I go into a depression just to get thin? That doesn't seem right, either. So now I have some things to figure out. How can I eat what I want and it not make me blow up? Or, how can I eat more healthy but still feel satisfied? And, how am I supposed to exercise when my knees are on the verge of having a blow-out? I don't know. I think I'll go munch on some coconut creme Hershey kisses while I ponder all of this.

1 comment:

~* N *~ said...

I totally recommend Alli. I don't feel so guilty if I eat something not so healthy. But you do pay for it if you aren't careful. Gives you greasy gas haha!! I guess it's a not so harmful side effect. Just makes you be a bit more cautious. In the long run, it keeps you from packing on 30% of the fat you eat.