Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Still Waiting

It's a good thing I'm busy at work, because it helps to keep my mind off of everything else. I still haven't heard anything from Derby and I'm getting antsy. I said if we are going to do this, it needs to be before school starts because I don't want Haley to have to change schools in the middle of the year. So, I'm torn between packing and looking for a house down there, or finding a new house here.

We're supposed to go car hunting this weekend. The van is starting to act up, so I need out of it before something really goes wrong with it. Hopefully we'll get on trade-in at least what I owe. Our credit still sucks, so we probably won't end up any better on payments, but at least we'd have something with a warranty. No, it doesn't really follow Dave Ramsey's plan, but we can't afford to make repairs AND make the van payment. I don't know what we are going to get, but it'll have to be something that the kids can all fit in with their carseats. So, hopefully next week I'll be able to post new car pics.

Grayson turned 3 on Saturday. Gosh, that is hard to believe. My baby is no longer a baby, but a full-fledged toddler in his thunderous threes. He is such a big boy. He is speaking so much more and potty trained. Man it's nice to not have to buy diapers anymore!

Well, that's about it for now. My work schedule has changed, so I'm trying to adapt as well as the kids. Hopefully I'll have some news...SOON!

2 comments:

N8sgrl1221 said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Good luck on the car shopping too...I'm sure you can find something that will work for you. :)

Chelle said...

I too am keeping my fingers crossed for you! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you search for a new vehicle and try to decide whether or not to move back or stay where you are! *HUGS*