Wednesday, May 13, 2009

30 in 30

I got this idea from another blog I read. I wish I could take credit, but I cannot. I've talked quite a bit about my battle with bulge. I'm a little obsessive. Sorry. But I've come to the realization that the reason I'm not losing is two-fold. #1 I LOVE food! #2 I HATE excercise! Bad combination. So, I have set a goal for myself. I'll need help attaining this goal, but I know I have to do it. I've decided for the next 30 days, I will do 30 minutes of physical activity each day. I'm not going to limit myself to what I might do, because I know the boredom will set in. So, it might be a walk (I don't run unless being chased), a bike ride or just a work-out video. I'm hoping by the end of 30 days I will no longer loathe exercising and it will just be a formed habit. So, wish me luck and PLEASE hold me accountable!

5 comments:

Christie said...

Good luck! I have that same love food, hate exercise problem.

N8sgrl1221 said...

Have you seen the commercial for the new EA Active game for the Wii?? I totally want that now instead of getting Wii Fit. It looks fun, but it's also a lot more of a workout! It comes out in a couple weeks, I think.

~* N *~ said...

Good luck! I feel ya! Maybe I should do this too. I hate working out.

Sara said...

This is my current goal too. If I didn't live so far away from ya, I'd work out with ya! You can do it!

Hannah said...

Go girl! :)